The following information is taken directly from the EPA Review Document regarding residuals of Aqueous Ozone
- Aqueous ozone is a powerful broad based anti microbial
- It does not leave a residual on surfaces or on food.
- Confirms the FDA and USDA position that aqueous ozone is safe for direct and non direct contact on food and food processing surfaces.
- Product breaks down into plain water and oxygen gas in 30 minutes.
- Safe, green and sustainable.
Unlike many aqueous ozone generating products, the Oxidis system is inexpensive, easy to install, very appropriate for food safety for both direct contact on food and food surfaces. It's also a very effective general surface disinfectant.
Read the full document here: EPA Ruling
Learn about ozonated water on CDC.gov
Discover about how the FDA classifies clean water.
Ready about FDA Approval on Ozone.